The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

LF lv50 Cobra or ERROR MESSAGE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lv50 Cobra or ERROR MESSAGE

User Info: Diachylon

Diachylon
4 years ago#1
Pretty much just what the title says. Looking for either of those weapons, I know ERROR MESSAGE is you know, REALLY rare, but I have a lot of legendaries, seraphs, and skins to trade so hit me up if you wanna trade/dupe. GT: s boo11

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
4 years ago#2
Diachylon posted...
Pretty much just what the title says. Looking for either of those weapons, I know ERROR MESSAGE is you know, REALLY rare, but I have a lot of legendaries, seraphs, and skins to trade so hit me up if you wanna trade/dupe. GT: s boo11

lol Error Message isn't REALLY rare, its illegally rare since it can only be obtain through illegitimate means.
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.

Diachylon
4 years ago#3
Yeah I know, I tried to say that without really saying it so gearbox doesnt break down my doors, steal my xbox, and ban me for life just because I talked about an illegitamate weapon. They do that you know :) jk

User Info: Linkmaster2k3

Linkmaster2k3
4 years ago#4
I have an ERROR MESSAGE. Gamertag in sig.
XBL gamertag/Playstation Network ID:
NerfPaladins06

User Info: Shirase

Shirase
4 years ago#5
Have both. Looking for various rocket launchers (namely a Mongol, a Nukem, the fire shock wave one and a Topneaa, lol), a purple Lucky Hoarder zerker relic and a 30% launcher dmg mod.
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo

Diachylon
4 years ago#6
I have all legendary rocket launchers and ill trade one of them for a Cobra, I got the error earlier today
Can you tell me how error message is rare without violating T.O.s? Is it modded?
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

Diachylon
4 years ago#8
Its not modded but you can only get it through a save on a computer transferred into your xbox
O I c thanks
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: Shirase

Shirase
4 years ago#10
Diachylon posted...
I have all legendary rocket launchers and ill trade one of them for a Cobra, I got the error earlier today

Cool, shoot me a msg on XBL. Should be on tomorrow night and over the weekend.
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lv50 Cobra or ERROR MESSAGE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived