looking for legendary class mod and/ or terramorphous help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking for legendary class mod and/ or terramorphous help

User Info: kneedeepnecro

kneedeepnecro
4 years ago#1
I am currently a level 40 commando so I can't offer much help but anyone who is willing to help me kill terramorphous I either give 90k in bl2 cash or allow this person to take all the loot except the terramorphous relic. I would like to keep that other than that if you decide to not take the 90k everything else he drops is yours. And as a side note I'm also looking for a Legendary class mod for a commando. I would prefer if it was level 40 but level 50 will do as well and I am offering the same 90k to that as well if you choose to not kill terra. Though if you kill terra and give me the mod I will give you the 90k and also let you take all terras loot aside from his relic.

User Info: bonemonkey80

bonemonkey80
4 years ago#2
my gt is BoneMonkey80 invite me I can give you a commando legendary mod

User Info: bonemonkey80

bonemonkey80
4 years ago#3
there you go did that help ? lol

User Info: kneedeepnecro

kneedeepnecro
4 years ago#4
yes! thank you so much, I really really appreciate all the gear you gave me as well as helping me with terramorphous the invincible. ^_^
Thank you again
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking for legendary class mod and/ or terramorphous help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived