Farming for E-Tech launchers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Farming for E-Tech launchers

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#1
As I am hooked on using E-Tech stuff presently, I was wondering where/who I could farm for E-Tech Launchers?
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
4 years ago#2
Leviathan's Lair?
GT: SevenDeadIySin

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#3
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Yeah, I know about the Treasure Room glitch but I am not a fan of glitching in to it. I was hoping that there may be other areas where they drop or could be found?

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#4
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Yeah, I know about the Treasure Room glitch but I am not a fan of glitching in to it. I was hoping that there may be other areas where they drop or could be found?

Honestly, there's no other real 'go to' area. It's like asking 'where is a good place to find purple class mods', or 'where can I find a decent Muckamuck'.

With the treasure room, it has a better chance of giving e-techs, as there are a lot of chests that give blue or higher guaranteed. If you don't want to try that, be prepared to spend a while looking through a lot of chests.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#5
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Honestly, there's no other real 'go to' area. It's like asking 'where is a good place to find purple class mods', or 'where can I find a decent Muckamuck'.

With the treasure room, it has a better chance of giving e-techs, as there are a lot of chests that give blue or higher guaranteed. If you don't want to try that, be prepared to spend a while looking through a lot of chests.

Hmmmm, sometimes I wish that bosses/mini bosses had a good drop rate for E-Tech's.

I may have to bite the bullet and do a few Treasure Room runs then

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#6
fakesnoop77 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Hmmmm, sometimes I wish that bosses/mini bosses had a good drop rate for E-Tech's.

I may have to bite the bullet and do a few Treasure Room runs then

Sorry to have to tell ya, but it really is the quickest way. Otherwise, it's all chance, in which case you're not really 'farming'.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: w00dy925

w00dy925
4 years ago#7
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

What is this "treasure room glitch"? Im out of the "cool" loop apparently.

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#8
w00dy925 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

What is this "treasure room glitch"? Im out of the "cool" loop apparently.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5taj-frtR4

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#9
I have gotten most of mine in the golden chest.

User Info: Kamden_T

Kamden_T
4 years ago#10
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
I have gotten most of mine in the golden chest.

Golden chest is where I have gotten just about all of my E Tech weapons including my favorite Plasma Caster's
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Farming for E-Tech launchers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived