Can Super BA Torgue guys drop any orange?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Can Super BA Torgue guys drop any orange?

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#1
One dropped a Bee for me (gee, thanks. i will add it to the pile) last night in the bar brawl. Just wondering if there is a loot table here or if it's pretty much random.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#2
I think they have a chance to drop a Cobra. I think what you experienced was just a completely random act of rng.

It's not often I hear about a random enemy dropping a legendary.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

forgotten0285
4 years ago#3
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
I think they have a chance to drop a Cobra. I think what you experienced was just a completely random act of rng.

The best part of that happening is that it is so unplanned for that everyone goes down in the middle of a still very ongoing battle to investigate and then jack around in their inventory to make room for the orange.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#4
forgotten0285 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

The best part of that happening is that it is so unplanned for that everyone goes down in the middle of a still very ongoing battle to investigate and then jack around in their inventory to make room for the orange.

Heh, yeah. Always good.

I usually do that when farming Verm and I get a chubby. I check through the pile to see if anything good showed up. Today I got a Bunny.

If I may also brag, I also had good luck today. Doing Verm, had three show up within the space of 5 minutes. They dropped a legendary gunzerker and siren skin, and an explosive nasty surprise.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#5
I've found a rolling thunder, a Hyperion B smg, and a White Death while doing the bar brawl.
(message deleted)

forgotten0285
4 years ago#7
StormWolf12 posted...
I've found a rolling thunder, a Hyperion B smg, and a White Death while doing the bar brawl.

B****?

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#8
forgotten0285 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

B****?

Yay :)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Can Super BA Torgue guys drop any orange?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived