A display case DLC would be helpful

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A display case DLC would be helpful

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#1
Would pay possibly up to 400MS for a room designed to hold one of every red text gun in the game in a decorative, yet functional manner.

interacting with mules, i have unfortunately had a few things end up missing. luckily they were doubles, but still.

The storage in the game is blatantly inadequate, but could be fixed with a simple trophy room for uniques and legendaries.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#2
I don't think that would be a good deal. I can't imagine it would be difficult for them to simply add more slots to the bank or the backpack. Even if it meant that we encountered a loading screen when accessing the bank, that would be better than doing the tedious claptrap stash character transfer.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: Doktor_Wilhelm

Doktor_Wilhelm
4 years ago#3
Would pay possibly up to 400MS for a room designed to hold one of every red text gun in the game in a decorative, yet functional manner.

I actually like the idea of a room with all Legendary items on display, though hopefully if they charged for it they would have an achievement for collecting them all! :D

that would be better than doing the tedious claptrap stash character transfer.

Why don't you have a 2nd pad? :S
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#4
A massive storage increase (backpack, bank, and shared storage) would be all I care about. Now, granted, if they made it so that it was displayed well, that would be cool too, but not essential.
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: OLD_MAN_GAMER

OLD_MAN_GAMER
4 years ago#5
a trophy/weapon case would be great. have spots for stuff you dont have- try to complete your collection sort of thing. also be a good way to scan all your guns quicker...im all for it!

User Info: KANSR187

KANSR187
4 years ago#6
forgotten0285 posted...

interacting with mules, i have unfortunately had a few things end up missing. luckily they were doubles, but still.

The storage in the game is blatantly inadequate, but could be fixed with a simple trophy room for uniques and legendaries.

I actually love this idea, As for just upgrading the bank and backpack space gearbox mentioned its actually a lot harder than fans think.

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
4 years ago#7
you could expand on this idea and come up with some pretty cool things. give your character their own house and call it a vault. there can be a wall with trophies or something on them representing different achievements unlocked or for killing certain bosses or certain badass challenges. make a vendor that sells different themes for your vault.

User Info: KANSR187

KANSR187
4 years ago#8
gangoplush posted...
you could expand on this idea and come up with some pretty cool things. give your character their own house and call it a vault. there can be a wall with trophies or something on them representing different achievements unlocked or for killing certain bosses or certain badass challenges. make a vendor that sells different themes for your vault.

Hearthfire? Lol jk I actually think this is a cool idea for a dlc

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
4 years ago#9
Duping would render this idea useless as it would be a lie.

Just saying.

I would agree to this idea if they found a way to stop the duping so it make this idea worth the while.
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#10
Tsuruke posted...
Duping would render this idea useless as it would be a lie.

Just saying.

I would agree to this idea if they found a way to stop the duping so it make this idea worth the while.

dealwithit.jpg
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A display case DLC would be helpful

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived