Why is Hyperion considered a pretty bad guy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why is Hyperion considered a pretty bad guy?

User Info: Galuptis

Galuptis
4 years ago#11
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
This is the second time you've created a thread about this. In fact your opening line is almost identical in both, including your horrific grasp of English grammar.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-cool-guy
poopy trip

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#12
Galuptis posted...
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
This is the second time you've created a thread about this. In fact your opening line is almost identical in both, including your horrific grasp of English grammar.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-cool-guy

Ahh... That explains everything. Just a pretty cool guy trolling and I am so out of the loop as not to "get" the joke. Awesome TC. You really are a pretty cool guy. So goddamn cool. Too cool for school some might say. But I think you're just the right amount of cool. Keep up the trolling too. It's definetly what makes you cool.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: TheD1ddler

TheD1ddler
4 years ago#13
Hyperion is kind of like walmart, can't live (respawn lol) without it but you hate everything about the people behind it.
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#14
This topic was a more serious one that the last one.
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why is Hyperion considered a pretty bad guy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived