LF Dahl allegiance relic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Dahl allegiance relic

User Info: KANSR187

KANSR187
4 years ago#1
Purple level 50, post what the stats are and what your looking for I'll see if I have it. Lots of legendaries, seraph items/crystals, and tourge tokens.

KANSR187
4 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: Neo_Dekar

Neo_Dekar
4 years ago#3
I've got a blue one with pretty decent stats. Message me if you're interested. My Gamertag is The One Nation.
Game on.

KANSR187
4 years ago#4
Sorry I've got blue ones, really need purple with reduced burst

KANSR187
4 years ago#5
Bump, Looking for highest stats allowed with reduced burst delay. Have lots to offer, (weapon wise)

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
4 years ago#6
I have one. Recoil -52.2%, magazine size +67%. Not sure if those are the best stats but you are welcome to a dupe if you want. I wont be on today but I should be on tomorrow at some point. GT is stickboy2323. Send me a request and if I see you on we can do business.
Badass Rank: 0

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#7
I have a 49 recoil reduction 49burst fire time reduction. Just grabbed it this morning, had never seen the burst fire reduction before. Send me a message or fr ill get it to ya
GT- Innersmoke

KANSR187
4 years ago#8
Added you both hit me up when I'm online!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Dahl allegiance relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived