Sham Shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: THREE6KILLAH77

THREE6KILLAH77
4 years ago#1
I have all the achievements and have a tons of weapons and shields, except for the sham. I have tried to farm the bunker and pyro pete without success. I am looking for one with a 94% absorb rate. If any one can dup for me for a trade or if you need help in completing any mission or challenge then I can help. My gunzerker and commando are both beast. You can me on XBOX Live under: THREE6KILLAH77

User Info: RamiusDC

RamiusDC
4 years ago#2
I have the 94% sham. Send me a FR and we'll trade or dupe. Do you have the fabled tortoise?

THREE6KILLAH77
4 years ago#3
I did, but not anymore. while the shield gives you a lot of shield help, you speed slows down considerably. What else do you need...

RamiusDC
4 years ago#4
Yeah I know. Just trying to collect them all. How bout the Cradle? Or a quasar other than a bouncing one.

RamiusDC
4 years ago#5
If you don't, just FR me and I'll give you the sham when I get on later tonight.

THREE6KILLAH77
4 years ago#6
I having only the homing bee, homing storm front, and several others I can't name right now.

How about shields or guns. any relics

THREE6KILLAH77
4 years ago#7
ok what is your username on XBOX Live and I can add you from my mobile phone.

RamiusDC
4 years ago#8
GT: RAMIUS DC

see you tonight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived