LF Commando, Siren, & Mechro Heads and Skins

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Commando, Siren, & Mechro Heads and Skins

User Info: drj898

drj898
4 years ago#1
I have a LOT but still missing some for Axton, and about 1/4 of the heads and skins for Maya and Gaige.

I have a lot of legendaries, e-tech's, and purples I can dupe/trade for any heads or skins you guys might have.

Thanks!!!
GT, and PSN: DrJ898

drj898
4 years ago#2
buuuump

User Info: K-dogg2007

K-dogg2007
4 years ago#3
I'm looking got the Heads and skins for everything. My Siren is 50 but I'm still missing a lot. Let me know via XBL. Thanks!
GT: Sniper Wolf Ken / PSN: Sniper-Wolf-Ken
Better to ask forgiveness, than premission. - Brom (Eragon)

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#4
i have Mecro: lovely corpse, Siren: Clean Shave, Kawaii Killer, Cold steel (purple), Alkaline Mistress (blue) heads if you need any of those?

drj898
4 years ago#5
Thanks guys, yeah A lot of those I don't have still.

I'll be on in around 4 hours so send me a message then! I'll send you one too.

Thanks!

User Info: hexasious

hexasious
4 years ago#6
VeritasAbIrato posted...
i have Mecro: lovely corpse, Siren: Clean Shave, Kawaii Killer, Cold steel (purple), Alkaline Mistress (blue) heads if you need any of those?

I have some legendaries to trade if you'd want to dupe me these heads, hit me up, gamertag is Unholybandaid.

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#7
hexasious posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

I have some legendaries to trade if you'd want to dupe me these heads, hit me up, gamertag is Unholybandaid.

are you on now?

User Info: K-dogg2007

K-dogg2007
4 years ago#8
hexasious posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

I have the Alkaline Mistress and the Cold Steel, but thats about it. I'd be willing to take any skins/heads if offered. I Would even help dupe them if needed. Hit me up please.
GT: Sniper Wolf Ken / PSN: Sniper-Wolf-Ken
Better to ask forgiveness, than premission. - Brom (Eragon)

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#9
K-dogg2007 posted...
hexasious posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

I have the Alkaline Mistress and the Cold Steel, but thats about it. I'd be willing to take any skins/heads if offered. I Would even help dupe them if needed. Hit me up please.

send invite gt:veritasabirato

drj898
4 years ago#10
Just waking this thread back up....anyone else? Maybe?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Commando, Siren, & Mechro Heads and Skins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived