Anshin shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anshin shield

User Info: narf001

narf001
4 years ago#1
I had a purple level 50 Anshin shied that I must have accidentally sold. I don't remember the name or anything like that but I remember it gave a pretty good health bonus and had a good stats as far as capacity goes, I think it was around 50k or so, maybe more. Can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance!
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#2
Hey Dana

I'm guessing you had a Maximal Adaptive Shield with roughly 49000 capacity + 13000 max health.

I can't promise, but I think I have one in my bank I don't use and have no problem giving away.

I will have to check later on. I can't recall if I kept it or sold it?!?!
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

narf001
4 years ago#3
If you do have it, great! Cya online soon! Thanks Snoop!
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman

narf001
4 years ago#4
When do you think you will online?
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#5
Not sure yet.

I am working a lot this week and spending time away from home so whenever I can get on line I will check for you.

User Info: jordoneus121

jordoneus121
4 years ago#6
i can get u something very similar to what u had if u want. if u had any more specifics on the specs that would help but i could prob go from what has been said
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121

jordoneus121
4 years ago#7
any idea on the delay or rate would be helpful
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#8
jordoneus121 posted...
any idea on the delay or rate would be helpful

IIRC the one I may have has something like 3000 recharge rate and 4.5 recharge delay.

I remember that shield quite well as I used it all the time prior to getting some legendary one's

If you can help Dana out then be my guest. God knows when I will be back on line!

jordoneus121
4 years ago#9
so dana i have an evolution that has 40k cap 2683 recharge 3.68 del 69% res and 22681 health or if u want more cap i hav an adaptive that is 48752 cap 3119 recharge 4.62 del 51% res and 13558 health lemme know which u wuld like. i also have a nother adaptive that is 52k 6.4 del and 19.7k health or one that is 60k cap 6.8 del and 10.7k health. but i dont like the delay on those ones. they are tolerable on a commando but for anyone else i dont like them. ur call tho lemme know which u like

narf001
4 years ago#10
Any of those shields would be great! It's around 11:00 am est right now, I will be online for another hour and then again hopefully in the evening. Thanks again guys!
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anshin shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived