LF: dark knight skin or other rare zero skins

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: dark knight skin or other rare zero skins

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#11
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Got it. I can dupe it for you later.

If possible, I'd like your help duping a copy of a few skins for myself, as well. After losing skins the last time, I like to keep backups of the best ones.

If you have some Gaige ones, check my topic. There's a few I'm trying to hunt down. :D
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#12
sonofkorol posted...
Got it. I can dupe it for you later.

If possible, I'd like your help duping a copy of a few skins for myself, as well. After losing skins the last time, I like to keep backups of the best ones.

If you have some Gaige ones, check my topic. There's a few I'm trying to hunt down. :D

I don't have any Gaige skins, sorry.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
4 years ago#13
I'd like the skins too please. I'd be willing to dupe/trade a lot of items in return. Gt WreKin NooBz

User Info: RamiusDC

RamiusDC
4 years ago#14
No problem. Just send me a msg or FR and we'll get it done. Won't be on till around 7pm central time.

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#15
HeROiiCs posted...
I'd like the skins too please. I'd be willing to dupe/trade a lot of items in return. Gt WreKin NooBz

I'm fine without anything, but if you have a Stormfront or a Fire Bee to dupe that would be greatly appreciated.

If not, I can still dupe the skins.

User Info: holyknightramza

holyknightramza
4 years ago#16
HeROiiCs posted...

I'm fine without anything, but if you have a Stormfront or a Fire Bee to dupe that would be greatly appreciated.

i have both grenades. when will u be on again?

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#17
holyknightramza posted...
HeROiiCs posted...

i have both grenades. when will u be on again?

Right now.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#18
HeROiiCs posted...

I have both, but all I need are Gaige skins.
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: dirtylicous

dirtylicous
4 years ago#19
Hey Saiyan if you're still online, could I get a dark knight skin from you also please?

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#20
dirtylicous posted...
Hey Saiyan if you're still online, could I get a dark knight skin from you also please?

Sure. Send me a message on xbl.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: dark knight skin or other rare zero skins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived