Why does everyone still want the Conference Call?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why does everyone still want the Conference Call?

User Info: CJuday14

CJuday14
4 years ago#31
My slag CC is my fav shotgun for my gunzerker by far. So many pellets equals the best slag chance for a shotgun.
Some sig required

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#32
Thank you MosebysRangers for the info on where to get the Evie thats very helpful indeed.

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
4 years ago#33
"Not everybody who plays RPG style games always wants the most OP weapon based on stats."

i know, it's like nobody understands that we don;t want to play a game and be OP so it's boring and gets ignored.

max/mining is good for games with an impossible mode that warrants it, but less than 5% of games are really hardcore enough for that.

User Info: VirtusEtIgnis

VirtusEtIgnis
4 years ago#34
Probably because Yoteslaya made it famous.
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
4 years ago#35
VirtusEtIgnis posted...
Probably because Yoteslaya made it famous.

Who?
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 years ago#36
I often wonder this. I have 2 CC but I don't use them. I have a Ravager, but use an Interfacer for some reason even though the Ravager does more base damage. I just tired of shooting the same gun all the time, even if the gun I'm using is actually weaker. As long as I can just about kill an enemy in a single clip, I'm good.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why does everyone still want the Conference Call?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived