LF Elemental SMG's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Elemental SMG's

User Info: olan231

olan231
4 years ago#1
Topic. I'm willing to trade, kind of against duping. If you're not willing to part with it I'd be willing to come up with a trade still.

Anyways I'm mainly looking for any SMG with good Elemental damage. Doesn't have to be legendary. One I am looking for is Hellfire. And also I'm looking for any Hyperion SMG, already have the B**** but if someone has one better than mine I'd trade for it. I have a few legendaries to trade, along with special weapons from the DLC's. I'll post stats for my B**** in a bit, gotta find BL2 and take a picture. xD
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3

User Info: aznghostbuster

aznghostbuster
4 years ago#2
I have 2 Maliwan e-tech SMG's w/ shock and fire element, and I think I also have a Hyperion e-tech SMG somewhere (forgot what element). I'll send you a message when I get on xbox live in a bit.
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross

User Info: olan231

olan231
4 years ago#3
http://i45.tinypic.com/29za25d.jpg

Current stats on my B****. And I just traded my Hawkeye for a Hellfire but I'm still open to see more. I'll be farming Pete for some time tonight so if I get something juicy I'll post and put it up for trade.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Elemental SMG's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived