I wish my Gaige would scream out, "WTF Gearbox!?" when she picks something up,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I wish my Gaige would scream out, "WTF Gearbox!?" when she picks something up,

User Info: bradybonnaviat

bradybonnaviat
4 years ago#1
something up and her anarchy stack resets to zero...just pure enjoyment
GT: Shady Bradyz

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#2
I think that they should patch it so that weapons with only one bullet per mag can still be used with smaller, lighter faster.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#3
I wish she would scream "WHICH DRUNKARD PROGRAMMED THIS" when you go to pick up ammo, etc, and reload by accident, losing 200 stacks of anarchy.
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
4 years ago#4
Really just a limitation for us console folks seeing as how on PC reload and use can be (pretty sure already by default) mapped to different buttons. At least I can get a laugh out of people who suggest it's a "skill" to not accidentally reload while picking up items.

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
4 years ago#5
Discord is great.
GT: SevenDeadIySin

User Info: bradybonnaviat

bradybonnaviat
4 years ago#6
BigSai29 posted...
Really just a limitation for us console folks seeing as how on PC reload and use can be (pretty sure already by default) mapped to different buttons. At least I can get a laugh out of people who suggest it's a "skill" to not accidentally reload while picking up items.

Hahahahaha!!! Thanks, Big for the laugh...my frustration almost got the better of me
GT: Shady Bradyz

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
4 years ago#7
genesis42 posted...
Discord is great.

This
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I wish my Gaige would scream out, "WTF Gearbox!?" when she picks something up,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived