Method of Death Differentiates Loot Drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Method of Death Differentiates Loot Drop?

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
4 years ago#1
Sometimes it seems as if I kill enemies with a huge gun or kill them too quickly and messy they don't drop as much loot, sometimes no loot at all. Does anyone else feel this way?

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#2
Don't read into it... It's random. From what I've experienced, and I've experienced a lot, the warrior is the only boss in the game that has two different drop rates....moonshot rates(high, 75%+ orange rate), and post moonshot rates(1% orange rate). Everybody else is just random, no matter when you kill them, or how you do it.
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
4 years ago#3
Not even referring to the raid bosses. I'm mostly referring to the burners because theyre the most frustrating. I notice that when I drop a mil dmg or a huge explosion on a bandit, the loot just isn't there.

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#4
HeROiiCs posted...
Not even referring to the raid bosses. I'm mostly referring to the burners because theyre the most frustrating. I notice that when I drop a mil dmg or a huge explosion on a bandit, the loot just isn't there.

it is random, when I go about my business shooting wildly (using mechro awesome reflect ability btw) i get acouple of enemies that dropped literally 10 weapons out of him or 10 stacks of money

User Info: Jacquard

Jacquard
4 years ago#5
I hear you, TC. I realize that random is random, but anecdotal observation of cause and effect sometimes kicks in, and I will proceed as I have in the past when successful. If I believe I have to hold my controller upside down to affect the outcome, I might give it a go.

I've been farming the Warrior post-TVHM for days, with marginal success, so I'm ready to try most anything. .

User Info: Jacquard

Jacquard
4 years ago#6
Right after I posted the above, a Juicy Flakker dropped (not a fan, but, hey), so I might try posting between each farming run. Or not.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Method of Death Differentiates Loot Drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived