LF lvl 50 Tiny Tina Cobra

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 50 Tiny Tina Cobra

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#11
H_Panic22 posted...
Does that mean you're going to collect all the Miss Moxxi weapons too? Cuz those I have.

Good Touch
Bad Touch
Heartbreaker
Creamer
Chere a Mie
Rubi
Kiss of Death

...got me a well endowed arsenal.

hmm never thought about completing moxxi's side quest to get her stuff if you can dupe me those it would be great. I just got the lvl 48 hive, lvl 50 hammerbuster, lvl 50 minecraft gun last night if you want to trade for them

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
4 years ago#12
zodiaccurse12 posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
Does that mean you're going to collect all the Miss Moxxi weapons too? Cuz those I have.

Good Touch
Bad Touch
Heartbreaker
Creamer
Chere a Mie
Rubi
Kiss of Death

...got me a well endowed arsenal.

hmm never thought about completing moxxi's side quest to get her stuff if you can dupe me those it would be great. I just got the lvl 48 hive, lvl 50 hammerbuster, lvl 50 minecraft gun last night if you want to trade for them

Don't sweat it. Tell you what though. I need a new Creamer, so I have to bang through the Animal Slaughterhouse again. Come give me a hand ill pay you with a handful of goodies and a level 50 Hive Launcher.
Gamertag= H Panic22
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 50 Tiny Tina Cobra

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived