LF Axton Black Ops skin...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Axton Black Ops skin...

User Info: oXBornToKillXo

oXBornToKillXo
4 years ago#1
I have all of the Vermi heads,a few assassin skins, and all legendary items to trade or dupe. Gamertag: oXBorntoKillXo
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: the_real_Bloom

the_real_Bloom
4 years ago#4
Wow the Dup Nazis are back with new accounts. How clever.

I think I'm going to go fill some dup requests now. You know, so these *casuals* can have "Fun" and do things like "troll you"

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#5
If anyone's got the Baron head, I have very uncasually spent over a day farming it. I know this my alt has only been leveled by Bunk3r and Terramorphus and its at level 40...
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: lemoncrab

lemoncrab
4 years ago#6
I have a baron head I *could* give you.... Buuuutttt this Is not your thread

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#7
Will trade / dupe anything u want for it!!
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#8
Aceofblades2k2 posted...
Will trade / dupe anything u want for it!!

do you have a Tiny Tina Cobra, not the 1 with her prefix a cobra named Tiny Tina's Cobra I have 3 of the Skookum Cobras but still trying to get Tina's for my valentine's collection

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#9
No I don't. I do have a great Maggie, breath of terra, multiple slayer of terra, a couple ravagers, a kickass rightsizing plasma caster.

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#10
omg this topic is so racist
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Axton Black Ops skin...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived