Legendary Weapon Drops

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Legendary Weapon Drops

User Info: jbarto

jbarto
4 years ago#1
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find it searching.

I have farmed Bunker before finishing in Vault Hunter Mode and received a level 48 Social B**** and level 48 The Sham. Can I continue to farm this boss to get a higher level B**** or Sham if I have them my backpack?

Thanks!

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#2
Yes, though it will be more likely to be 50 once you finish TVHM and start PT2.5.
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

jbarto
4 years ago#3
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Yes, though it will be more likely to be 50 once you finish TVHM and start PT2.5.

Cool. Part 2.5 just starts automatically after TVHM correct? I was able to go to Tannis to start the mission to kill Terramorphous. Trying to get some of these legendaries is a major pain solo. Thanks for the reply!

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#4
jbarto posted...
VampLordAdamaru posted...

Cool. Part 2.5 just starts automatically after TVHM correct? I was able to go to Tannis to start the mission to kill Terramorphous. Trying to get some of these legendaries is a major pain solo. Thanks for the reply!

Yes, 2.5 is activated by completing the main quest line. Assuming you're at 50, of course...
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: MosebysRangers

MosebysRangers
4 years ago#5
jbarto posted...

I have farmed Bunker before finishing in Vault Hunter Mode and received a level 48 Social B**** and level 48 The Sham. Can I continue to farm this boss to get a higher level B**** or Sham if I have them my backpack?

Thanks!

Yes and you should farm even when gear is a Level 50 because what the stats are may vary. Same goes in turning quest items. When I'm by myself I usually dasboard 4-5 times to see what range of stats than take one comes higher than the average.

jbarto
4 years ago#6
MosebysRangers posted...
jbarto posted...

Thanks!

Yes and you should farm even when gear is a Level 50 because what the stats are may vary. Same goes in turning quest items. When I'm by myself I usually dasboard 4-5 times to see what range of stats than take one comes higher than the average.

I do the same. Still looking for the Conference Call and higher legendary weapons/shields. I always play the game solo. Let me know if anyone wants to play and hit up some invincibles/farming. I have tried farming all of the usual suspects without much luck, especially the Warrior. Most frustrating!

Gamer Tag: VerticalJbarto

Thanks everyone.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Legendary Weapon Drops

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived