LF Infinity Please tired of "Doc"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Infinity Please tired of "Doc"

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#11
Might have validity actually, the moonshot glitch and people saying PT1 McNally actually drops HB commonly when killed during the quest are a couple oddities that remain unexplained.

Worth testing for sure..
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: Kaoru79

Kaoru79
4 years ago#12
SinisterBlade can you please dupe me the infinity set? I killed Doc Mercy literally hundred of times, the poor guy hates me (and me Him) :|

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#13
When I get the chance why not?

Tomorrow is not gonna work most likely. I have a prior engagement, and then we're getting hit by a massive blizzard, so probably going to lose power/connection.

Also I am not accepting any requests after that for the time being. PERIOD. If I keep this up I wont get to play, Ill be dropping pistols everywhere. xD
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: PunchDuce

PunchDuce
4 years ago#14
Sorry for bumping this topic, (did not want to make another topic when i can just bump another topic with the same request).

Does anyone have the regular or the corrosive infinity that I can have please? My xbox freezes everytime I try to farm him.(or constantly reopen a save file from three horns valley) GT: ShinraTensei777

Once again, sorry for bumping an old topic and thank you.
"No greater friend, no worse enemy" - Commando Man
FC(Wii): 437491446202
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Infinity Please tired of "Doc"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived