LF Shredifier (Assault Rifle)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Shredifier (Assault Rifle)

User Info: pags5547

pags5547
4 years ago#1
I know this is an unconfirmed drop and not many people have it but i have been looking for one for a while now. If anyone has it that could dup it for me it would be greatly appreciated. I have a bunch of oranges that i would be glad to offer as well if you need anything. I am also in search for a Neogenerator shield and a Good commando max health and regen Mod. . .

But the primary focus us getting a shredifier. If someone would like to duplicate the shredifier, neogenerator, or good health mod please comment, leave me a message, or add me on xbox live. My gamer tag is Jmagnum117.

Thanks guys

User Info: Steve0314

Steve0314
4 years ago#2
Invite me. I have both the Shredifier and Neogenerator. I just have to get it out of my bank.
GT: Steve0314

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#3
I have all of those things, and never use them.

But I'm going to throw them off of a cliff, cackle like a madman, and mess with my BAR menu to force an auto-save. XD
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: pags5547

pags5547
4 years ago#4
Thanks Steve. . I really appreciate it!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Shredifier (Assault Rifle)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived