Anyone's gun disappear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone's gun disappear?

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
4 years ago#1
I recently finished Doctor Zed's first quest and I had the E-tech gun in my inventory. Quit the game, came back and my E-tech gun was gone. Just gone.

I figured "okay, maybe it was a quest specific thing and they take it away after."

Then I get this really awesome maliwan weapon that shoots fire and kills everything...then that disappeared too.

Wtf? Is this a known issue?

It's worth noting that both were in the third weapon slot when they disappeared.

User Info: Knight_Rider_3K

Knight_Rider_3K
4 years ago#2
Guns are given for specific missions. They are removed once completed.
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
4 years ago#3
I bought the maliwan weapon with my own money.

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#4
Wow this is crazy......I had the same thing happen to me for the first time last night. Would you care to guess which 2 weapons disappeared? Both of the E-tech weapons I had in my inventory. It wasn't a save issue due to a trading/duping/saving misstep.They were just there and gone. What bothers me is that one was equipped and the other wasn't. So I would be curious to know if there were any similar stories? Maybe its just coincidence? Eitherway it's strange.
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#5
Just to clarify, one was a Lv50 vladoff blaster equipped to my left D-pad. The other was a tediore splatter blaster in my backpack. So these weren't quest rewards. Such as Marcus's Malian element training,and the doc's e-tech AR. Who knows......
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone's gun disappear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived