Where is this warriors secret chest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where is this warriors secret chest?

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#1
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HPMjCXh0Fc
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#3
Can't use youtube at the moment.If you could tell me whereabouts it is i'd appreciate it.
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#4
a bit tough to explain. up near the entrance to his lair, you will come to a small bridge over a lava flow going right to left. there is a lava waterfall on the right. to the left, it flows down a hole in the ground.

you jump down this hole, and it is straight ahead on the right. you pretty much have to save quit or die, as i dont think that there is a way out from down there

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#5
I think i see it but whenever i jump into the lava i fall and die.
Of course you didn't.

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#6
honestly, the video is your best bet. hard to tell if you are in the right place or not. its only a red chest though. not a huge payday most of the time.

User Info: atomicbreath

atomicbreath
4 years ago#7
Just before you get to the metal contraption that leads to the lift down, there is a relatively small metal bridge over a lova flow.

To the left of the bridge is a drop. If you drop down the lava falls and stay to the right, you will find a little refuge area with the red box.

I know it was said before...but I thought I might try to rephrase it.
Fact because it's science. ==============================================

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#8
Found it.Figured out you meant just as you enter from heros pass.Cheers!Do you think it's worth farming?
Of course you didn't.

User Info: Jacquard

Jacquard
4 years ago#9
Someone mentioned getting an Unkempt Harold out of there. On 2.5, presumably.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where is this warriors secret chest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived