Need Live; will trade for legendaries!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need Live; will trade for legendaries!

User Info: Coreykilla100

Coreykilla100
4 years ago#1
I need some Xbox live. I've got legendaries. Lots of them which I've found or farmed for. PM me at GT: A SHiNY PIDGEOT

Ill be on all day

Coreykilla100
4 years ago#2
Argh

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#3
are you trading legendaries in exchange for someone to play with you?

Coreykilla100
4 years ago#4
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
are you trading legendaries in exchange for someone to play with you?

Nah I need Xbox live so I can play with people

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#5
so the person would have to give you a live code first, then in return you would dupe your legendaries?

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#6
I think he means he wants to trade xbox gold time for legendaries isn't that a violation of something? if it isnt i have a bunch of those 2-days and a 14 if you have some low lvl legendaries around lvl 20-30

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
4 years ago#7
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
so the person would have to give you a live code first, then in return you would dupe your legendaries?

Yeah I think he wants somebody to give him a live month or whatever in exchange for worthless guns!!

Scam artist or biggest douche in the galaxy for even asking such a thing!!
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

Coreykilla100
4 years ago#8
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Yeah but I don't dupe my guns, my OCD wont allow me to. I would give them the ones I have discovered myself :p but yes or I can power level to 50 or whatever they want done I can do it

Coreykilla100
4 years ago#9
youngunner2123 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Yeah I think he wants somebody to give him a live month or whatever in exchange for worthless guns!!

Scam artist or biggest douche in the galaxy for even asking such a thing!!

I think I have some low level ones if you're interested or I can power level you to 50 whatev you want. I'm not a scam douche. I'm a brosef who helps other brosefs out.

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#10
zodiac sent you a message already, i have a bunch of low level stuff.. ill offer them free of charge
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need Live; will trade for legendaries!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived