discussion about Plasma Casters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. discussion about Plasma Casters

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#21
Dahl casters sound good.I'll have to track one down to try out.
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#22
Yeah the Hyperion for me, and i dont think it has much to do with "knowing how to etech" overall. Mine jumps once maybe twice after that the rest of the clip is spot on.. .

User Info: TwCabl3

TwCabl3
4 years ago#23
I'm all about my Bandit fire plasma caster SMG.

Who cares about accuracy when you can shoot forever and everything dies anyway? ( also ricochet cause Gaige)
XBL Gamertag- cabald

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#24
what are people's thoughts on the yellow jacket from the hammerlock DLC?

ive gotten 2 from jackenstein so far, and i honestly dont care for it much. the flash totally obscures the site, so i cant see what im shooting at. still works fine firing from the hip, but far from my favorite gun. maybe there are better sites out there than what i got.

i have never found a dahl e tech caster, so i can comment on them, but in general, i have enjoyed using maliwan, hyperion and tediores.

i got a level 46 corrosive tediore while leveling up my assassin, and it easily carried me to 50.
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: jreed1337

jreed1337
4 years ago#25
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

i got a level 46 corrosive tediore while leveling up my assassin, and it easily carried me to 50.

thats the nice thing about casters, they are usable for many levels. heck, i have a level 33 dahl slag that carried me to level 41.
1+3+3=7

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#26
TwCabl3 posted...
I'm all about my Bandit fire plasma caster SMG.

Who cares about accuracy when you can shoot forever and everything dies anyway? ( also ricochet cause Gaige)

I like rocking a bandit caster with maya. Killer Cat mod with +6 to wreck and a bandit relic with 25 dmg and 35 reload. It's just nasty at point blank range
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#27
jreed1337 posted...

thats the nice thing about casters, they are usable for many levels. heck, i have a level 33 dahl slag that carried me to level 41.

i got it in thousand cuts on the way up to bunker. it being corrosive meant that it smashed 90% of the enemies for the rest of the game.

i really like tediores for the easy 2nd wind. cunning bore zer0 is a bit on the squishy side, so he does go down from time to time. tediore casters make it a cinch to get back up though
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: jreed1337

jreed1337
4 years ago#28
jreed1337 posted...

i got it in thousand cuts on the way up to bunker. it being corrosive meant that it smashed 90% of the enemies for the rest of the game.

i really like tediores for the easy 2nd wind. cunning bore zer0 is a bit on the squishy side, so he does go down from time to time. tediore casters make it a cinch to get back up though

love grabbing a corrosive around that time. i forget what its called, but bunker dropped this crazy vladof sniper for me on pt2 of my gunzerker, made the rest of the game a complete breeze...haha.
1+3+3=7
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. discussion about Plasma Casters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived