How many people have been regularly playing this game since it came out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How many people have been regularly playing this game since it came out?

User Info: drrl

drrl
4 years ago#1
When BL2 first came out, I played this damn thing about 4-5 hours a day at least and loved every bit of it. A few weeks later and a couple of lvl 50's later at TVHM with good oranges, I just got bored. I'm just wondering what keeps people coming back for more?

User Info: shnangyboos

shnangyboos
4 years ago#2
I play it every day, but my sessions have definitely shortened.
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#3
I play for 6-9 hours a night usually from 8 till 4-5 am.That is most days and more on sundays.
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#4
Almost every day since it came out.

So far I have two lvl 50 characters (Zer0 and Salvador) with a lvl 26 Axton as current work in progress.

I would have more characters capped out but as soon as I hit 50 with Zer0 I decided to farm everyone and everything so I could set up my other characters with the best loot I could find.

In regards to what keeps me playing today, well Axton mainly but I still constantly farm with Zer0/Salvador even though I have pretty much everything (apart from that damn Cobra!!!)

I have only completed DLC1 & 2. Not even bought Hammerlock DLC yet!

I will be playing this for a long, long time yet my friend.
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How many people have been regularly playing this game since it came out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived