Doc mercy dropped a few...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Doc mercy dropped a few...

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#1
Blues and purples.Do you think it's a good sign?
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
4 years ago#2
It certainly is. Kill him 1.032 times and the infinity is yours

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#3
i didnt do the quest on my zer0. i think when i get home i am going to try to farm him a bit with his quest active and see if i get lucky.

people often claim that it seems like rare drops come more frequently from the active quest. worth a shot, and maybe ill get lucky and nab another one. not counting on it, but you never know
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#4
Good luck!You WILL learn to loath him.
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#5
KaBoom1322 posted...
Good luck!You WILL learn to loath him.

im sure. at least im lucky enough to already have one, so if i wanna call it quits i can. thank you terra
Terra can drop infinity? i thougjt only the mods, shields and pitchfork. What else can he drop?
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#7
your other dad sayz posted...
Terra can drop infinity? i thougjt only the mods, shields and pitchfork. What else can he drop?

i actually got it from one of the chests after you fight terra, so not technically from him

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#8
If an item says “Obtained from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance of dropping from ___” on the wiki, you could potentially find it in a bullymong pile, the odds are just virtually non-existent, but its possible. Raids have these in their pools, and have a nice chance to drop them. Pete is the king of loot, having impressive odds to drop just about anything. Generous pete indeed.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#9
I think he means the chests afterwards.And mercy just dropped another purple,tonight may be the night.
Of course you didn't.
Ive been going with that orcz site. They dont mention if it could be potentially found anywhere. Thanks..
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Doc mercy dropped a few...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived