Coal Train so close!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Coal Train so close!

User Info: B-Town313

B-Town313
4 years ago#1
Farming terra when I finally saw it drop. Of course I couldn't pick it up. Dumb glitch I didn't know about it till now. I tried picking it up at so many different angles till I had to walk away. Tough night to say the least.
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez

User Info: Suicidal_Link

Suicidal_Link
4 years ago#2
Ouch, sorry to hear that. That's one of the things I've been trying to farm him specifically for, but I've not seen that or -any- other skins/heads from him so far.

I think about the only thing I've managed to find off of Terra at this point other than a couple Slayer mods have been an E-tech or two, and the Teeth shotgun. Almost didn't pick up the gun because I didn't realize it was supposed to be blue, and only the name caught my eye.

Good luck to you though, hopefully you'll catch a break.

User Info: B-Town313

B-Town313
4 years ago#3
Thanks man good luck to you too. What doesn't kill me makes me want to farm more. Lol
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez

User Info: marianhossa18rw

marianhossa18rw
4 years ago#4
I got it from Pyro Pete. Although I've only ever seen him drop it once and so far I haven't seen it again so I assume it's a pretty rare drop.

User Info: A_Real_King

A_Real_King
4 years ago#5
I have a spare head
Not changing this sig until Elijah Burke is a champion
Started on 5/10/2008

User Info: metalhead8089

metalhead8089
4 years ago#6
same thing happened to me except it was the shadaloo stylish head :(
--- Xbox 360 GT: metalhead8089 ---
Gunzerker is the way to go
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Coal Train so close!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived