Is there a hive out there?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is there a hive out there?

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#1
Hey guys I'm finally finishing my unique blue collection. I'm only missing the hive and pot o gold. I used to have the hive(first drop from Saturn). I was trying to help someone out and was saved on. This was months ago now. Well I still haven't been able to find abother. If anyone out there has 1 and is looking to trade, I'd appreciate it. I have atleast 1 of every legendary/seraph/unique. I'd be more than happy to help you as well with any farming,guns,leveling,etc. Thanks again!

GT an9elic
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#2
I have a lvl 50 The hive, I'm looking for a lvl 50 pot of gold myself if you have it

calistud4ev
4 years ago#3
Hey what's up zodiac! We've dealt before....same situation as you on the pot o gold. Only have 2 remaining blues that being one of them. The other being the hive. Is there anything I can do to help? I'd love to get ahold of that hive. If you wanna farm,need anything,lvl up. I have the quest open for pot O gold. We could do that too.
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

calistud4ev
4 years ago#4
Hey zodiac if by chance you read this send me a message. I have your pot o gold! I don't need anything in return. Really cool dude finished my collection. He dropped both items I needed. Thanks again!

GT an9elic

calistud4ev
4 years ago#5
Hey zodiac do you mind dropping me your hive?

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
4 years ago#6
I can give u my hive for any trespassers and sloths u might have obviously duping.
GT: REdrUM0351
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is there a hive out there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived