what manufacturer traits would be best applied to which guns?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. what manufacturer traits would be best applied to which guns?

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#1
For example if the b**** has the weapon parts of bandit its magazine size is increased ( to 51 so its not much). What would be some good combos?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
4 years ago#2
Dahl burst fire on Bandit shotguns

Bandit magazine size on Maliwan pistols.

Tediore reload on Torgue anything. EXPLOSIONS?
Badass Rank: 0

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
4 years ago#3
Pretty much matching Manufacturer Grip to Manufacturer's Gun yields the best results to me. People like Jakob's grips where available for dat damage but I don' think it offsets the better well roundedness of matching grip/gun manufacturer.

resealable
4 years ago#4
BigSai29 posted...
Pretty much matching Manufacturer Grip to Manufacturer's Gun yields the best results to me. People like Jakob's grips where available for dat damage but I don' think it offsets the better well roundedness of matching grip/gun manufacturer.

Do you know what part applies the effect? When I used the b**** I had the stock, sight and grip of bandit. Or would it need to be all 3 parts?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
4 years ago#5
The Grip is the key component in determining a gun's stats.Sight/Stocks won't change the stats on the Gun Card. The only exception to this is Rocket Launcher.

Some stocks have hidden effects. Actually I only know this to be true of Dahl Gun-->Dahl Stock. On a Sandhawk 1 burst while ADS with a Sandhawk with Dahl Stock shoots 12 bullets vs. 8 for Non-Dahl Stock. Still trying to figure out other things. In general, without knowing if there are other hidden effects, go with Dahl/Hyperion stocks where available. Jakobs stocks tend to be the worst as they usually make you're gun have worse accuracy recovery.

resealable
4 years ago#6
What about other brands? Would maliwan increase elemental chance or damage? I assume vladof would make guns faster, hyperion for accuracy, torgue and jacobs for damage, bandit is mag size. I think dalh on other weapons would also increase fire rate right? What else is there?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. what manufacturer traits would be best applied to which guns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived