Raid bosses still one a day for me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Raid bosses still one a day for me.

User Info: Clarifinatious

Clarifinatious
4 years ago#1
I don't have a connection to the internet whenever I play, I think this might be the problem. I have the latest patch, as far as I know (I remember looking for a patch shortly after I saw people saying they were fighting them multiple times and no new patch update appeared).

My xBox resets back to 7:00AM (11/22/05 or whatever) every time I start it because I never set the real time/date, and anytime I do it doesn't last long (it gets unplugged or the strip it's connected to is powered off). I set the real time one day, killed Pete, and it still didn't work. I had to wait til the next day. I did. Only could kill him once. None of this is really relevant, I guess the point is everytime it resets it doesn't matter what day it is, I can't fight him.

I have to go to a different part of the house to go online, and I only do that for updates/downloads. Also irrelevant.

Can anyone give me a solution?

Edit : I have only fought and killed Pete, don't think that is relevant either.
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure that is a hot fix, not a patch, so you have to be online to kill raid bosses multiple times a day.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#3
Clarifinatious posted...
I don't have a connection to the internet whenever I play, I think this might be the problem. I have the latest patch, as far as I know (I remember looking for a patch shortly after I saw people saying they were fighting them multiple times and no new patch update appeared).

I have to go to a different part of the house to go online, and I only do that for updates/downloads. Also irrelevant.

Can anyone give me a solution?

You need to be online.

User Info: Knight_Rider_3K

Knight_Rider_3K
4 years ago#4
get a wireless router

also, switching the power strip on and off all the time isn't helping your xbox power supply
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.

User Info: Clarifinatious

Clarifinatious
4 years ago#5
Thanks for the answers everyone. That's pretty ridiculous that you have to have a constant connection, I really don't like how some games are doing this.
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo

User Info: ToboeAka

ToboeAka
4 years ago#6
Well it's not exactly that you have to always be online, just the way hot fixes work vs patches is that they're only a temporary fix which needs to be applied each time.

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
4 years ago#7
Being as this is how the bosses were*meant* to be played it's not that ridiculous. I mean the idea of once a day is lame to me, but that's how it was programmed...so be it. But yes, for the hot fix to take effect you must be connected online.
GT: JenMeister07

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
4 years ago#8
Yeah, just wait until a patch that fixes it for good. Just bear with the hotfixes until then.
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Raid bosses still one a day for me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived