The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Looking for Twister

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Twister

User Info: CoryLunchbox

CoryLunchbox
4 years ago#1
Trade or Dupe don't care, just had horrible luck with vermi don't want to deal with scaling up enemies again.

I have a bunch of legendaries if there is something specific you are looking for I'll see if I have it.
Some notables:
Shock Norfleet
Infinity
Shreddifier
Sham (85%)
B!tch

and many more.

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#2
If you dont have it in a half hour i can help you out, i have a shock rustlers twister, i had terrible luck with vermi, but OOO was ALOT easier to spawn if you found the right location, i got him 3 out of ten tries.

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#3
Do you have a rapier?

CoryLunchbox
4 years ago#4
no rapier sorry, thought I did but must've sold it.

CoryLunchbox
4 years ago#5
VeritasAbIrato posted...
If you dont have it in a half hour i can help you out, i have a shock rustlers twister, i had terrible luck with vermi, but OOO was ALOT easier to spawn if you found the right location, i got him 3 out of ten tries.

If that offer still stands I'd love to get the twister today and haven't had much luck farming or trading.

User Info: baddogg2

baddogg2
4 years ago#6
send me an invite baddogg209
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Twister

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived