LF a couple things- Can trade or dupe you lots of orange

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF a couple things- Can trade or dupe you lots of orange

User Info: Gorilloid

Gorilloid
4 years ago#1
I'm looking for the storm front grenade, hive and invader sniper (all lvl 50)

I have a ridiculous amount of orange and some other rares that I can trade or dupe you. Lets see what we cant work out.
XBL GT- Gorilloid

User Info: Skar_The_Tiger

Skar_The_Tiger
4 years ago#2
i dont really have any rares :\ always get looted by people when i play with people got crappy weapons and lvl 34 mechromancer
PKMN Pearl Shendo friend code: 0344 5998 6902
GT: Wolfner

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
4 years ago#3
Skar_The_Tiger posted...
i dont really have any rares :\ always get looted by people when i play with people got crappy weapons and lvl 34 mechromancer

Is the lv34 your only character? I have a bunch of lv50 stuff, and I will help you.

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#4
I have the Storm Front, and possibly the Hive, if you are still looking. Message me on Live and we can get you sorted out.

GT Dark Apostate

User Info: StrangeTruth

StrangeTruth
4 years ago#5
I've got an Auditing Invader, lvl 50. I'll be on tomorrow night around 7:00 central. I can't really think of anything I need, but I'll take a look if you don't mind : )

GT: Jailbreak 141
*Stranja, Stranja! Now thats a weapon.*

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#6
I've got an auditing invader, shock.

I'd love to get a DP unkempt, if you've got it. Or really ANY rare heads b/c they do NOT friggin drop in my game, luckily someone traded me Baron I was farming for over a day and a half, probly upwards of 350 kills, no heads.
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

StrangeTruth
4 years ago#7
Should've mentioned that it's an acid elemental. And I won't be on tonight. Look for someone else unless you don't mind waiting.

User Info: Skar_The_Tiger

Skar_The_Tiger
4 years ago#8
well both my soilder and mechromancer are the same level and those are highest i have. only a lvl 32 shotgon those the best i have.
PKMN Pearl Shendo friend code: 0344 5998 6902
GT: Wolfner

StrangeTruth
4 years ago#9
"well both my soilder and mechromancer are the same level and those are highest i have. only a lvl 32 shotgon those the best i have."

I will find you sometime this weekend and throw **** (purps and oranges) at you. If you want, I guess. As already shown:

GT: Jailbreak 141
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF a couple things- Can trade or dupe you lots of orange

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived