Best build for soloing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best build for soloing?

User Info: PTP2009

PTP2009
4 years ago#11
Is Motion Maya really best? Cataclysm seems ridiculous... Converge + Ruin + Corrosive Cloud + Helios = All enemies in a wide area taking all elemental types of damage, and Flicker + Reaper = a lot of death too.

User Info: olan231

olan231
4 years ago#12
PTP2009 posted...
Is Motion Maya really best? Cataclysm seems ridiculous... Converge + Ruin + Corrosive Cloud + Helios = All enemies in a wide area taking all elemental types of damage, and Flicker + Reaper = a lot of death too.

Cata Siren is great, but in my opinion I think the fact of Motion to heal yourself when you're soloing is a better feature. Online I'd say Cata Siren would be the best bet for a Multiplayer Build.

Also, there really is no "Best" build. It's a matter of opinion.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3

User Info: blackhatjay

blackhatjay
4 years ago#13
i like playing Gaige OC its more aggressive but really fun for solo.
Xbx GT: Spankurcybrshot

User Info: K_MAC445

K_MAC445
4 years ago#14
Im not new to the game, im just wondering what the best character/build is for tvhm soloing and doing raid bosses solo. Sorry, i should have clarified in my opening message.
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best build for soloing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived