Axton and the Rough Rider

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Axton and the Rough Rider

User Info: ToiletDuckRIP

ToiletDuckRIP
4 years ago#1
So after getting my first Rough Rider shield, naturally the first thing I did was respec into Crisis Management. 35% extra damage all the time? Well, okay. After a while, I didn't really see any extra damage being put up, let alone 35% more. I went to Marcus' training dummy, and tested shooting both with the Rough Rider and a regular shield. Just as I thought, there was no change in damage.

Has anyone else encountered this?
GT: SimonSezDiosMio

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
4 years ago#2
This kind of sucks. I had the same experience with Salvador and his no shield skills. Maybe it is bugged and 0 is an actual value, so it still thinks you have a shield on?

I have noticed that the commando dies a lot quicker then I remembered. I started a gunzerker 2 months ago once my commando had done everything possible. I came back to him last week, and now he is dropping left and right.
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
4 years ago#3
The possible thing with Salvador is a class mod that decreases shield capacity, resulting in a read of negative shield capacity so those shield depleted skills won't trigger.

As for Axton, I have no idea. It could be one of those things that will be patched/hot fixed.
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
4 years ago#4
Worked for me.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
4 years ago#5
Lahar posted...
The possible thing with Salvador is a class mod that decreases shield capacity, resulting in a read of negative shield capacity so those shield depleted skills won't trigger.

As for Axton, I have no idea. It could be one of those things that will be patched/hot fixed.

Legendary berserker mod is on my Sally.
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.

User Info: MonoxideHektik

MonoxideHektik
4 years ago#6
The skill will show as active on your hud if it's on
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#7
It has to be some sort of bug, because I use the Rough Rider shield on the Siren with a breakneck banshee class mod, and having 11/5 in the fleet skill with shields depleted makes you run super fast all the time.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Axton and the Rough Rider

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived