Offering Trades

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Offering Trades

User Info: drizzart

drizzart
4 years ago#1
I have a list of about 50 Legendaries & Flavor Text items (Most level 50, but some ranging in levels, which I use for fast leveling), with the exception of Terramorphous's Hide, Valcano, and a small handful of others.

I am currently looking for:
Elemental Infinity (Fire/Corrosive/Shock)
Slow Hand Shotgun
Cobra Sniper Rifle
Hoplite Shield
Pot O' Gold Shield
Legendary Berserker, Siren, or Mechromancer Class Mods.

I have a large list of items (all legendary/flavor items) able to be traded (too many to easily list), and I am just looking for level 48-50 versions of those items listed above. If you are at all interested, please contact me via XBOX Live. No voice chat please, and only contact me on XBOX Live, I most likely won't be using Gamefaqs on a regular basis. - Thank You.

XBOX Live ID: LoneliestDale

User Info: drizzart

drizzart
4 years ago#2
I currently have all I need for items at this time. Thank you. I appreciate everyone who has given me items & I hope in the future we can do various trades like this in the new expansion or Borderlands 3. :P

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#3
glad to see someone helped ya out, and that you didnt get attacked on your post.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Offering Trades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived