yea so i sold the evil smasher help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. yea so i sold the evil smasher help

User Info: mattat01

mattat01
4 years ago#1
any one have a spare sold mine last night and didnt notice till today so i can buy it back. can anyone help? gt mattat01

User Info: Dhgoal

Dhgoal
4 years ago#2
mattat01 posted...
any one have a spare sold mine last night and didnt notice till today so i can buy it back. can anyone help? gt mattat01

You can not cheat there you go I helped make the game fun
Xbox gt: dhgoal

mattat01
4 years ago#3
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

lol it not cheating tho .

Dhgoal
4 years ago#4
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

Sorry you are going to use the evil smasher because it is a great gun I forgot about that

mattat01
4 years ago#5
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

Sorry you are going to use the evil smasher because it is a great gun I forgot about that

na im gonna use it with the infinity pistol but how that cheating? yes its glitching but thats not cheating

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#6
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

I didn't realize he was asking you to help "make the game fun".

Thought he was asking if someone had an item for him.

The lowest level one I have is, I think, 25. I have a bunch of 50s. I can't go on now, have to leave to help out my family for a while, but I'll check back when I return, see if you still need help and are checking gamefaqs.

Dhgoal
4 years ago#7
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything

User Info: xXXxMrBxXXx

xXXxMrBxXXx
4 years ago#8
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

na im gonna use it with the infinity pistol but how that cheating? yes its glitching but thats not cheating

<_< Post of the day...

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#9
Dhgoal posted...
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything

Evil Smasher doesn't change anything. It has a weapon effect which he enjoys using.

Seriously, I must have missed the part where he solicited a condescending personal opinion.

mattat01
4 years ago#10
Dhgoal posted...

its not cheating cause you in game mechanics and exploiting then . thats a glitch not cheating
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. yea so i sold the evil smasher help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived