yea so i sold the evil smasher help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. yea so i sold the evil smasher help

User Info: xXXxMrBxXXx

xXXxMrBxXXx
4 years ago#11
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything

its not cheating cause you in game mechanics and exploiting then . thats a glitch not cheating

Are you for real?How old are you?

User Info: mattat01

mattat01
4 years ago#12
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything

its not cheating cause you in game mechanics and exploiting then . thats a glitch not cheating

who me ? 20

xXXxMrBxXXx
4 years ago#13
mattat01 posted...
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...

who me ? 20

Yeah, feels more like 10 to me...

mattat01
4 years ago#14
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...

who me ? 20

Yeah, feels more like 10 to me...

how so? cause i have to defend how i wanna play this game ? i work alot so i dont have the time to spends hours trying to farm the proper way.

xXXxMrBxXXx
4 years ago#15
Do whatever you want, just have the guts to call it cheating <_<
How is glitching different than cheating?I'm reeaaaaally curious about that ^^

mattat01
4 years ago#16
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
Do whatever you want, just have the guts to call it cheating <_<
How is glitching different than cheating?I'm reeaaaaally curious about that ^^

glitching is exploiting in games machanics . cheating is using out of game things like programs that give you modded weapons and etc

User Info: Dhgoal

Dhgoal
4 years ago#17
But a gun with an unlimited clip great fire rate and because you are cheating can now hit 500k+ on every shot guess that's cool
You say glitching fine make your self feel better but I'm going to call it cheating along with almost everyone
Xbox gt: dhgoal

mattat01
4 years ago#18
Dhgoal posted...
But a gun with an unlimited clip great fire rate and because you are cheating can now hit 500k+ on every shot guess that's cool
You say glitching fine make your self feel better but I'm going to call it cheating along with almost everyone

call it what you want i see it as a glitch not cheating . and why does it matter? its not like this game has a big focus on pvp . and since the definition of cheating its gaining a unfair advantage over your opponents how do you cheat in a single/co op game?.

User Info: Dhgoal

Dhgoal
4 years ago#19
Just because they are bots dosbt mean they are not your opponents so by your own definition your are cheating thank you for proving my point
Xbox gt: dhgoal

User Info: ybslow2487

ybslow2487
4 years ago#20
wow a bunch of borderland nazi's here. you guys are incredibly ridiculous and petty
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. yea so i sold the evil smasher help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived