need low-mid legendaries

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. need low-mid legendaries

User Info: jld304

jld304
4 years ago#1
Can anyone help me out please. I am trying to level a couple of characters. I do have some level 50 gear if you are interested let me know.
I will be on today for a while around 12:30 central. Please message me on XBL: jld304
Thanks

User Info: MechOf17th

MechOf17th
4 years ago#2
jld304 posted...
Can anyone help me out please. I am trying to level a couple of characters. I do have some level 50 gear if you are interested let me know.
I will be on today for a while around 12:30 central. Please message me on XBL: jld304
Thanks

There's a difference between NEED and WANT.
Bow down and kiss the ring.

jld304
4 years ago#3
MechOf17th posted...
jld304 posted...
Thanks

There's a difference between NEED and WANT.

That is true. Sorry, I WANT them to have more fun during the lower levels!

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#4
ITT playing with oranges 1-50 is the only way to have fun.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 75531

User Info: thedude247

thedude247
4 years ago#5
How low leveled? i have a level 4 Lobed Bonus Package, and i had a level 24 infinity pistol but i think one of my friends has it right now.

jld304
4 years ago#6
thedude247 posted...
How low leveled? i have a level 4 Lobed Bonus Package, and i had a level 24 infinity pistol but i think one of my friends has it right now.

The Bonus Package was actually my 1st orange, I would love to have the infinity if you ever get it back. But really I am am looking for any levels.

Thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. need low-mid legendaries

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived