LF non elemental white death,non elemental sloth and slag Rub.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF non elemental white death,non elemental sloth and slag Rub.

User Info: nilla151

nilla151
4 years ago#1
plenty of legendaries to trade
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
Not sure if white death comes in non elemental. But if you have the things in my LF topic we can work something out.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

nilla151
4 years ago#3
it does come non elemental to my knowledge an old friend had one. but that was back in october. and i dont carry low level stuff my stuff is all level 50
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.

nilla151
4 years ago#4
oh also looking for a FIRE infinity. if anyone has one of those to trade also

User Info: brianvolk42

brianvolk42
4 years ago#5
I have a non elemental Sloth and a fire Infinity. Do you have a Deliverance and Hammer Buster?

nilla151
4 years ago#6
brianvolk42 posted...
I have a non elemental Sloth and a fire Infinity. Do you have a Deliverance and Hammer Buster?

i know i have a buster

most likely have a deleverance

Nilla151 is my gamert tag ill be on in about a half hour

brianvolk42
4 years ago#7
nilla151 posted...
brianvolk42 posted...

i know i have a buster

most likely have a deleverance

Nilla151 is my gamert tag ill be on in about a half hour

Sounds good.

User Info: Atma2862

Atma2862
4 years ago#8
I got a few of those things let me know what you still need and if you have anything from here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65534099
GT = Atma 2862

brianvolk42
4 years ago#9
Nilla-sent you a message on Live. Ready to trade when you are.

nilla151
4 years ago#10
Atma2862 posted...
I got a few of those things let me know what you still need and if you have anything from here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65534099

nope done have any in that topic. i havent really been collecting since before the DLC i typically only look for stuff i actually plan on using on a character. the incendiary infinity is for collecting since i have them all except fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF non elemental white death,non elemental sloth and slag Rub.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived