What exactly do people do at 50?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What exactly do people do at 50?

User Info: RICKmT3

RICKmT3
4 years ago#1
Just finished my first playthrough and about to start TVHM but before I do, what is there to do at max level? Aside from the big bosses is there anything else to do?

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#2
Farm 4 gear.
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.

User Info: MechOf17th

MechOf17th
4 years ago#3
Some days I go around fighting random enemies for fun. When i'm not fighting randomly than I'm farming for better loot. But majority of the time I enjoy facing random enemies than actually farming for countless hours (though I have on many occasion's.)
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"

User Info: JeffreyVazquez

JeffreyVazquez
4 years ago#4
You are no longer shackled to this game. You can move on to another. I did but mainly because none of my friends have the game so it got pretty boring once I stopped leveling up. Hopefully the DLC bundle convinces me to return to play.
"It doesn't matter if the game's good or not, it's our sales that define us."
XBL: EPS1K

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#5
It's still fun to farm equipment, do quests and kill enemies.

You know, all the things that made the game fun that don't involve increasing a number.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#6
I like to pick a random place and try to survive with just the gear available in the vending machines and from drops. Its a fun way to challenge your overall skill at the game, also yes farming and helping friends or my fiance get through tougher challenges.

User Info: ToboeAka

ToboeAka
4 years ago#7
Farm ALL the things. Kill ALL the things.

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#8
Also depending on how much you like the game you can start again with one of the other char. types and start over but with a whole new play style.

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#9
I get online and fight raid bosses or help people with their missions.
I have not yet written a signature because I am busy giving back to the community via the drugs I sell them.

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
4 years ago#10
Farm gear is what most do. I already have a stock of weapons Iike, so I just kill enemies. Try different builds while slaughtering Lynchwood or Sawtooth. Or simply help people playing legit get through story or sidequests.

That and waiting for the last dlc so I can finish this game and move on to Dragons Dogma.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What exactly do people do at 50?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived