Is This Game Dying Off?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is This Game Dying Off?

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#11
TC is a clever bastard.
Currently playing:Borderlands 2,Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#12
Ya know what...I should take a break from this game too. I'm starting to lose interest in it. I have a lot of Arcade games to play. I should get around to those. I just got Limbo. I should play that instead.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: Scary Raebbit

Scary Raebbit
4 years ago#13
I'd play it if it had a level cap increase. Definitely got more time out of the first Borderlands. Going to blame the crappy weapon parts system.
Peep the stats bro.
XBL GT: ScaryRaebbit

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#14
Scary Raebbit posted...
I'd play it if it had a level cap increase. Definitely got more time out of the first Borderlands. Going to blame the crappy weapon parts system.

I blame the fact that working on BA ranks and getting more of the same loot all the time gets a bit boring after a while.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: mst3kfan78

mst3kfan78
4 years ago#15
I haven't been playing too much due to having a new baby and when I do find the chance to play my friends aren't on to play with and I may have to back out suddenly if the baby decides to have a poop blowout or a sudden hunger and that bugs my friends when I do play.

I've just been playing Pinball FX2 and Fable 3 (never played it when it came out due to bad press and I just picked it up for 5 bucks used, not too big a fan of it but it kills time between feedings and diaper changes). I will probably wait for the rest of the DLC to come out and then hop on here to find a partner willing to run through all that I've missed when I finally get the chance to play.
There's a dude in the bushes--HE'S GOT A GUN, what's he doin? I don't know I don't know, RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GO!

User Info: superdiddy34

superdiddy34
4 years ago#16
i really haven't pick this game up since the last DLC i been playing so much Pokemon, L4D, L4D2, and League of Legends i really haven't thought much of this game
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is This Game Dying Off?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived