True or false?(mercy question)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. True or false?(mercy question)

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
4 years ago#11
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
jloewenstein posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
Cheers for the help.64 hours and counting,at least ***i can murder him with Sal now*** .

I don't know how the "fancy mathematics" of the drop rate works, but killing him with another character don't make the process start from the begining?

no. each attempt is %100 independent from all other.

it could drop at attempt 1 or attempt 10,000 or any attempt in between (or beyond if you are really unlucky)

killing him more does not increase your drop chance. it only increases the # of times you have rolled the random # generator dice to potentially have it drop

ouch... That's an enormous incentive to keep farming the burners for the Cobra. Not.

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#12
I'm gonna grind BAR and farm mercy,kill 2 rakk with one stone so to speak;)
You are not entitled to anything in this game.

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 years ago#13
KaBoom1322 posted...

Doesn't the drop rate increase with more players?
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

User Info: R0880

R0880
4 years ago#14
Ringlercorp posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...

Doesn't the drop rate increase with more players?

Nope. More players means more Badass enemies. Badass enemies have a higher chance to drop legendaries than normal mobs, thus more players = 'better' loot. Has no effect on bosses/raids.

User Info: Pvt-Spoon

Pvt-Spoon
4 years ago#15
jloewenstein posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
jloewenstein posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
Cheers for the help.64 hours and counting,at least ***i can murder him with Sal now*** .

I don't know how the "fancy mathematics" of the drop rate works, but killing him with another character don't make the process start from the begining?

no. each attempt is %100 independent from all other.

it could drop at attempt 1 or attempt 10,000 or any attempt in between (or beyond if you are really unlucky)

killing him more does not increase your drop chance. it only increases the # of times you have rolled the random # generator dice to potentially have it drop

ouch... That's an enormous incentive to keep farming the burners for the Cobra. Not.

Yeah I keep getting Moxxi pictures and not much else, I'll keep grinding it though, it has to drop at some point while I'm still sane ... right ?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. True or false?(mercy question)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived