I actually cannot believe my luck.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I actually cannot believe my luck.

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
4 years ago#1
I was doing some runs of the Lost Chamber and I wasn't having any spectacular luck (except obtaining a Worker's Mongol, but I already had a Turbulent Mongol) and I thought, I'll do a few more runs and then call it quits. Just now, I get to the top and do my usual round when I opened one of the black chests of the inner ring and there was a class mod for Zer0. I was expecting a purple, but up shot an orange beam of light and it was a Legendary Hunter mod. I tell you, I almost saved and quit right there and then after picking it up.

Man... what are the odds of that?
Long days and pleasant nights.

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#2
Good Job TC :)
Put it to good use!
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913

The_Hungry_One
4 years ago#3
Oh I will. I'm actually going to reset my points now. I'm still in disbelief.

User Info: olan231

olan231
4 years ago#4
I've heard of getting a Legendary Class mod from those, I myself got a siren one the first time I went through. But noice find good sir.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#5
That's awesome, man! I actually got my legendary hunter mod there also.... I reacted pretty much the same way you did. :D
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: pyromite

pyromite
4 years ago#6
Found mine in Doctor Zed's old clinic in the Arid Badlands. For a bit, I thought I wasn't going to care for it one bit since I like the health regen from that one line of mods, but I've been using it non-stop since.
GT: pyromite; lvl 50 legendary commando in BL2
kicking names and taking @$$

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#7
I've done plenty of treasure room runs, must have encountered about 3 or 4 legendary hunter mods.

Good feeling, hey?
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#8
Not bad. I ran across 2 legendary mechro mods in the treasure room. Too bad they're completely worthless.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#9
killbot357 posted...
Not bad. I ran across 2 legendary mechro mods in the treasure room. Too bad they're completely worthless.

I found a 30 mechro mod farming normal mode pete.
My mech was 29 and at first I was like, oh man! Perfect :D
Then i looked at the skills and threw it on the ground and save and quit.
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913

The_Hungry_One
4 years ago#10
Is the Mechromancer version that bad? Thanks to everyone for all the nice messages; it definitely is a very nice find and even this morning after I woke up, I'm still really pleased with it. Hopefully I can find a Conference Call in there, because The Warrior apparently has a really bad drop rate if you're not on the "moonshot" mission.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I actually cannot believe my luck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived