What was the most random Legendary you have found?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What was the most random Legendary you have found?

User Info: TheLocust222

TheLocust222
4 years ago#31
Lvl 21 Thunderball Fists from a rat in the Fridge.

Lvl 47 Sledge's Shotgun, also from the Fridge. Dropped from a rat...as I was navigating the Rat Maze to farm Smash-Head for that very shotgun. Just about died.
"Trying to kill knoxx with launchers was like trying to eat soup with a fork."
~ Umbra27 on Borderlands

User Info: wareuph

wareuph
4 years ago#32
I've been farming McNally since i wanted a hammer buster for about an hour and getting bored so I decide to kill knuckledragger to break up the monotony. On the way there I break open a bullymong pile and a level 50 Horse Hammer Buster pops out.

First legendary outside of a boss / chest for me too XD
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd

User Info: deadlyfred

deadlyfred
4 years ago#33
wareuph posted...
I've been farming McNally since i wanted a hammer buster for about an hour and getting bored so I decide to kill knuckledragger to break up the monotony. On the way there I break open a bullymong pile and a level 50 Horse Hammer Buster pops out.

niiiiiiiiiiice
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#34
wareuph posted...

that is a DAMN sweet find. i got my HB from pete. so long mcnally. dont expect to ever see me again unless i pop by to kill you out of spite
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What was the most random Legendary you have found?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived