Somehow, I have 2x the Golden Keys than I should.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Somehow, I have 2x the Golden Keys than I should.

User Info: PhydeWice

PhydeWice
3 years ago#1
By my count, I should only have 7. 1 for activating Shift, 1 from a code on Facebook, 1 from a code on Twitter, 1 from another code, and 3 for activating Shift in Aliens: Colonial Marines. That's 7. Don't know how I got the other 7, but you won't see me complain about it. XD

User Info: MLBloomy

MLBloomy
3 years ago#2
Some codes activated 5 keys. If you used 2 of those codes and used 1 key, then you'd have 14 left. The Shift menu shows how many of each code type (1 key from Facebook, 1 key from Twitter, 5 key, etc.) you've used.

User Info: PhydeWice

PhydeWice
3 years ago#3
I've saved all my keys. I'm waitin for Gearbox to up the level cap before I turn those in.

Before I got Conlonial Marines, I only had 3 keys.

User Info: grunjmufn

grunjmufn
3 years ago#4
Weird. There are some more available that you can presently get: http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
3 years ago#5
Check your badass tokens. Last time I got free keys mine reset and I could redistribute them. Check your clap storage too. All my items disappeared.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Somehow, I have 2x the Golden Keys than I should.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived