Just got 2 infinities in less than an hour WOW

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Just got 2 infinities in less than an hour WOW

User Info: Hypnotiq911

Hypnotiq911
4 years ago#1
Was helpin a random guy out with the bunker boss and then went to sawtooth cauldron there were 4 of us and enemies started droppin Legendaries like it was christmas lol anybody ever experience this i got 2 infinities 2 CC a shredifier and a couple other things.

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#2
You sure one of them wasnt killing things and dropping leggies into the drop area?

Cause "dis sheet b crayz"

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#3
I hate being that guy, I really do, however...

Provisional.

Not saying for sure, but could be trollbait..
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: UnknownMale282

UnknownMale282
4 years ago#4
Well the drop rate seems pretty odd at the moment. I've played through 3 times with Zero and farmed the crap out of everything possible and only got a few oranges.

Started a new game with Axton. Got a Grenade mod from Bewm. A fire infinity from Doc M & an assault rifle from they guys fighting up near the chapel in the dust. Also a shotgun from a chest. They are all low lvl oranges but they made the new game pretty much a breeze.

Hypnotiq911
4 years ago#5
Im not a troll and yea it seems hard to believe but luckycow5 is the one who posted a topic about it ask him hes the one i was helpin...it had to b a glitch no way im that damn lucky just sayin

User Info: Pvt-Spoon

Pvt-Spoon
4 years ago#6
Hypnotiq911 posted...
Im not a troll and yea it seems hard to believe but luckycow5 is the one who posted a topic about it ask him hes the one i was helpin...it had to b a glitch no way im that damn lucky just sayin

Good score , I have 500,000 pictures of Moxxi from the beat down, want to make a trade ? no ... ok ; )

Hypnotiq911
4 years ago#7
Lol ive been farming for a sham and no luck so if u get one with 90% absorption rate or higher ill dupe the fire and corrosive infinity i got and a couple of other things of ur choosing lol im rly sick of the bunker boss

User Info: Pvt-Spoon

Pvt-Spoon
4 years ago#8
Hypnotiq911 posted...
Lol ive been farming for a sham and no luck so if u get one with 90% absorption rate or higher ill dupe the fire and corrosive infinity i got and a couple of other things of ur choosing lol im rly sick of the bunker boss

I have a sham at 94%, trouble is, I don't dupe and only have the one. It's cool if you dupe, I don't bang on the way someone plays the game. But if I come across another one I'll keep you in mind, if you have something you don't need for legit trade.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#9
To be clear wasn't saying you where, merely that it was possible, especially around here.

We all gotta start somewhere though.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

Hypnotiq911
4 years ago#10
SinisterBlade posted...
To be clear wasn't saying you where, merely that it was possible, especially around here.

We all gotta start somewhere though.

O i dont blame u for sayin it i wouldnt believe me either
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Just got 2 infinities in less than an hour WOW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived