My name is 8luedevil and I am a "casual"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My name is 8luedevil and I am a "casual"

User Info: 8luedevil

8luedevil
4 years ago#1
I used to think the term "casual" was an insult but as I took a look at my life and saw that I have a wife, kids, a job and a life that JUST happened to involve "casually" playing video games like Borderlands 2 that I realized that I may have a problem.

If anyone else just "casually" plays this game, please post here. I could use the support...

I don't really want to lose my wife, kids and normal life but I am afraid if I want to stop being a "casual" I may have to do so. After all I think that is step three in recovery from being a "casual".
I have been listening but I don't think it is helping.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
cool story bro
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2

User Info: kingekinge

kingekinge
4 years ago#3
Step one if you want to play games that much you marry a woman that is ok with it..

User Info: Steve0314

Steve0314
4 years ago#4
8luedevil posted...
I used to think the term "casual" was an insult but as I took a look at my life and saw that I have a wife, kids, a job and a life that JUST happened to involve "casually" playing video games like Borderlands 2 that I realized that I may have a problem.

If anyone else just "casually" plays this game, please post here. I could use the support...

I don't really want to lose my wife, kids and normal life but I am afraid if I want to stop being a "casual" I may have to do so. After all I think that is step three in recovery from being a "casual".

I too am a casual that suffers from this disease known as "a life". I hear some Scientists in Germany are working on a cure but until then I go to regular treatments... These treatments include playing borderlands for more than 1 hour at a time and regularly putting off due dates along with family... Soon my friend we will join the elite gamers... Soon... soon.
GT: Steve0314

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#5
I broke up with my girlfriend of four years to play this game.
My boss said I couldn't keep missing work
So I quit.
You're stronger than me TC, I couldnt juggle a life and a video game.
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#6
Oh well then listen here, im not just a casual.. oh no. I was promoted to Entitled Casual!

xD
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: MRDINO98

MRDINO98
4 years ago#7
If you're a casual i wonder what that makes me?
GT : Mr Dino1022

User Info: Pyroserge

Pyroserge
4 years ago#8
Didn't I become entitled when I purchased the game? O.o
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#9
I'm casual...I Don't game much at all. I only game when I know I can game for at least 12 consecutive hours.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#10
Idk man, I got 3 50's and nearly 43k BAR now.. :P

Damn Challenge achievement had my BAR not move for awhile, but thank god thats over and I was able to prestige Zer0.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My name is 8luedevil and I am a "casual"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived