NEW shift codes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. NEW shift codes

User Info: joebainbridge

joebainbridge
3 years ago#1
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: WB5TJ-9KF95-3TZ3X-KR3JJ-FW9R3

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: 5JKJJ-CXZ53-5WWKT-H3WBJ-ZZ55X

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: KJWJ3-SCBFK-S5F3J-JBBB3-BHCJ3

[Active through March 4]
A sheep like me eats wolves like you for dinner, if life's the game then deaths the only winner.
GT: FearSantana

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
3 years ago#2
Nice! To think I've hoarded these at one point lol. Now I can't use them fast enough. I've easily used 40+ since launch and still have 32 just sitting there. Thanks again!
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: Divided_By_One

Divided_By_One
3 years ago#3
Cool, where are they from?
You should update the list.
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu

User Info: MechOf17th

MechOf17th
3 years ago#4
Worked, thanks!
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"

User Info: The_Kiriyama

The_Kiriyama
3 years ago#5
New and works! Good job mate, tyvm!!
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3

User Info: Rings

Rings
3 years ago#6
Up to 64 keys, thanks TC!
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#7
Now that I'm at 50 with 3 characters, I'll just save these up until the level increase. They're no good right now. Other than the corrosive plasma gun I got, I've found nothing in the golden chest better than what I already have.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: Rings

Rings
3 years ago#8
and1ballr posted...
Now that I'm at 50 with 3 characters, I'll just save these up until the level increase. They're no good right now. Other than the corrosive plasma gun I got, I've found nothing in the golden chest better than what I already have.

You will only get purples and pinks (e-tech and plasma casters) from the chest, so if you already have a full set of purples and/or oranges, you are correct, you won't find much in the chests.
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

User Info: Jacquard

Jacquard
3 years ago#9
Thank you for posting!

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#10
Just saw em on Facebook and was about to make a thread but you beat me to it!

Its nice that they always get posted here cause I sometimes miss them on FB if they don't show up in the feed.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. NEW shift codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived