looking to trade cyan/magenta weapons, and legendary extras for legendary's.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking to trade cyan/magenta weapons, and legendary extras for legendary's.

User Info: spineyspade8

spineyspade8
4 years ago#1
I would appreciate it if i could get some help picking up some legendary's I don't have in trade for some of my magenta and legendary I have extras of.

Magenta

Pistols:
dynamic spiker
core spiker
earnest spiker/ corrosive
core spiker/ fire
twin dart/ shock
homing dart/ shock
win-win dart
earnest dart
earnest dart/ slag
action dart
surfeit dart/ slag

SMG
flying plasma caster/ slag

Sniper
fashionable railer/ fire

Assault
takikai blasster
ferocious blaster/ shock

Laucher
rugged topneaa/ shock

Shotty
quik loader splasher blaster/ fire
critical splatgun Lvl 49

All these weapons are lvl 50 except for the one shotgun. Also I have extra legendary:
WTF 39k
sham 79%
impaler, 2 of them
rubberized pandemic
slayer of terra mods for commando
legendary class mods for assassin and commando.

I would like to trade for:

Grounded Bee
Alkaline Bee
Black Hole
Hide of Terra
Sham 94%
Evolution
Skorry white death/ corrosive
Night pitchfork/ corrosive
Expansive shredifier/ corrosive
Expandified madhous
Reactive conference call/ corrosive
sledges shotgun
Doc's striker
lobbed bouncing bonny
blood of terra
dastardly maggie
norfleet/ fire and shock

I know this might sound like a lot but I am not looking for hand outs. I want to trade something I don't want or need for something I would like to have. Thx for the help if you can. My gt is spinyspade8. I will be on for the next several hours. just sent me a message or I will check the board. thx

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
I'll trade a Black Hole for that Ferocious Blaster. I'm on now, GT illbzo1

Also I wish I'd seen this yesterday. I sold a Night Pitchfork because I didn't like it.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#3
Why expansive shredifier, why not ferocious?
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#4
Hey bud I have everything on your list. The only thing different may be certain prefixes. Like killbot before me I'd like to get my hands on those blasters. I don't mind taking the other one. As I know killbot runs a shock mech. I've never seen that prefix so that's good. Feel free to message me

GT- an9elic
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#5
Awesome, thanks! Been looking for a Ferocious shock Blaster for a while now. Seems super slow compared to my Swift Blaster, but you'll have that.

Really wish I hadn't gotten rid of that Pitchfork, I'd have just given it to you. Too wasteful for my taste. Burns through ammo like crazy.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2

spineyspade8
4 years ago#6
thx killbot for the shield. hope the gun works for u.

spineyspade8
4 years ago#7
calistud sent u a request to trade.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking to trade cyan/magenta weapons, and legendary extras for legendary's.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived