Farmed my first legendary.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Farmed my first legendary.

User Info: fredbeatswilma

fredbeatswilma
3 years ago#21
ITT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkN8V2Xogsw
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
3 years ago#22
fredbeatswilma posted...

lol
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.

User Info: kinggoldfinger

kinggoldfinger
3 years ago#23
fredbeatswilma posted...

Freakin' hilarious!
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
3 years ago#24
I would ignore mander, but honestly. Their posts are like british comedy to me.

User Info: drrl

drrl
3 years ago#25
Just found a lvl 23 Badaboom rocket launcher off my first King Mog kill. Seriously, the only other oranges my other chars found was a lvl 20 something shotgun from the Deal of the Day in one of the vending machines. Why can't I find anything longterm useful =/
---

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
3 years ago#26
drrl posted...
Just found a lvl 23 Badaboom rocket launcher off my first King Mog kill. Seriously, the only other oranges my other chars found was a lvl 20 something shotgun from the Deal of the Day in one of the vending machines. Why can't I find anything longterm useful =/
---

I know what you mean.... My brother & I did two playthroughs to 50 back to back, and didn't get a single orange. They were our very first 2 co-op plays, so we were actually wondering if our game was bugged in co-op! I mean, we were getting a few drops in solo play.... But then, next playthrough the floodgates opened. At one time, I felt like I'd never even sniff most of the legendary gear, but now I've got a fairly big collection. Honestly, if you want to load up on some useful stuff, you'll have to start farming a bit more. Check out deadlyfreds farming vids. He's got one for most of the good areas.
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: darkestmerc

darkestmerc
3 years ago#27
Mander, you are extremely annoying.
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
3 years ago#28
darkestmerc posted...
Mander, I am extremely delicate.

Obviously.
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.

User Info: drrl

drrl
3 years ago#29
Found a conferance call from killing warrior during the quest!! This character has found 3 legendaries so far, much more than my other characters have ever found.

---
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Farmed my first legendary.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived